»Bringing together, collaborating, strengthening links.«
mitos21 was founded in October 2008 by a group of theatre professionals, who are associated to important public theatre institutions in Europe. mitos 21 is a non-profit association under Danish law, with its official seat at the National Theatre in London.
mitos21 a European Theatre Network bringing together artists & theatre professionals collaborating professionals & institutions strengthening between theatre & society
Stephane Braunschweig, Chairman | Elisabeth Schweeger, Vice-Chairwoman | Evgeniy Mironov, Secretary | Emmet Feigenberg, Treasurer | Rufus Norris, Member | Iphigenia Taxopoulou, General Secretary
- AKADEMIE FÜR DARSTELLENDE KUNST BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG, Ludwigsburg: Elisabeth Schweeger (artistic director)
- BERLINER ENSEMBLE, Berlin: Oliver Reese (artistic director), Jan Fischer (general manager)
- BURGTHEATER, Vienna: Martin Kušej (artistic director)
- DEUTSCHES THEATER, Berlin: Ulrich Khuon (artistic director), Christa Müller (international projects consultant)
- DÜSSELDORFER SCHAUSPIELHAUS, Düsseldorf: Wilfried Schultz (general and artistic director)
- INTERNATIONAAL THEATER AMSTERDAM, Amsterdam: Ivo Van Hove (artistic director), Wouter Van Ransbeek (director)
- KATONA JÓZSEF SZÍNHÁZ, Budapest: Gábor Máté (artistic director), Gábor Zsámbéki (associate director)
- DET KONGELIGE TEATER, Copenhagen: Morten Kirkskov (artistic director)
- NATIONAL THEATRE, London: Rufus Norris (artistic director), Lisa Burger (executive director)
- ODÉON-THÉÂTRE DE L’EUROPE, Paris: Stéphane Braunschweig (artistic director), Didier Juillard (director of programming)
- ØSTERBRO TEATER, Copenhagen: Emmet Feigenberg (artistic director)
- SCHAUSPIELHAUS ZÜRICH, Zurich: Barbara Frey (artistic director)
- THEATRE OF NATIONS, Moscow: Evgeniy Mironov (artistic director), Roman Dolzhanskiy (chief dramaturg)
- TEATRE LLIURE, Barcelona: Juan Carlos Martel Bayod (artistic director)
- TEATRO STABILE DI TORINO – TEATRO NAZIONALE, Torino: Filippo Fonsatti (general director), Valerio Binasco (artistic director)
- THALIA THEATER, Hamburg: Joachim Lux (artistic director),Tom Till (general manager)
- TONEELHUIS, Antwerp (Guy Cassiers, artistic director)
- UNIVERSITÄT MOZARTEUM, Salzburg: Amélie Niermeyer (Head of the Thomas Bernhard Institute, Acting & Directing Department)
Sir Nicholas Hytner (director, London), Mikolaj Grabowski (director, professor of theatre, Krakow), Staffan Valdemar Holm (director, Copenhagen), Barbara Suthoff (international projects manager, Zurich), Lluis Pasqual (director, Malaga), Magnus Florin (dramaturg, Stockholm), Iphigenia Taxopoulou (mitos21 General Secretary, literary & international projects manager, Thessaloniki).
»To support the youngest generation’s creativity particularly during the gap between theatrical education and professional life« .
Europe: Union of Theatre Schools and Academies
EUTSA is a union of Theatre Schools which gives teachers and students the opportunity to meet each other for an artistic exchange and to have direct contact with professionals. The main goal for students is to use this platform in order to an open understanding for diversity in Europe.
See list of all members of EUTSA: here
»ELIA is a globally connected European network that provides a dynamic platform for professional exchange and development in higher arts education«
ELIA /European League of Institutes of the Arts. www.elia-artschools.org
Since April 2018 ADK has been a member of ELIA. With 250 members in 47 countries, it represents 300,000 students across all art disciplines. This interdisciplinarity makes ELIA a unique network. ELIA supports art in higher education by promoting opportunities to exchange methods, supporting cultural diversity and fostering communication between cultures.